In the wake of the current Covid-19 pandemic public transport and big coach tours has become less of a safe prospect and unsurprisingly less appealing. Social distancing is now essential for the wellbeing of the general populace as well as essential in blunting the spike in new Coronavirus cases. It can be hard It can be hard maintaining proper social distancing measures on large coach group tours, so for the good of Wiltshire tourism, we are offering our private guided tour services as an alternative and crucially safe option. We take extra care so you stay safe!
APPROVED COVID19 SAFE BUSINESS. The Stonehnege Travel Company has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Why risk it? Due to COVID-19 private hire transport is much safer than using crowed coach tours, especially with the fastidiously precautions we have put in place; going above and beyond the necessary precautions recommended by the government, whilst also providing a high quality of service and an extremely comfortable journey.
APPROVED COVID19 SAFE BUSINESS. Our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Ultimately, Travel in Wiltshire can be as safe and enjoyable as it always has been. The UK has an abundance of rural tourist destinations which are as beautiful and historically laden as any in the cities. If you follow the critical advice from health experts and book privately, it is easy to stay totally safe and have a fascinating vacation simultaneously. So why not take the private tour option this year or next and keep your family safe, whilst still showing them the time of their lives!maintaining proper social distancing measures on large coach group tours, so for the good U.K tourism, we are offering our private guided tour services as an alternative and crucially safe option. We take extra care so you stay safe!
Private Salisbury transfers allow for collection right from your hotel door, reducing the risk of exposure from low to near non-existent.
Advice from medical experts has recommended avoiding crowded public places. One of the best ways to do this and still enjoy the rich delights of British tourism is to book yourself a private tour experience as opposed to crowded coach trips or making your own way on public transport. Here I hope to relay 5 key benefits of a private tour, especially in the face of the worlds current Coronavirus fears.
- Avoid busy coaches and crucially reduce exposure to the Corona virus. A fact to which I have already alluded, but it is a crucial one to remember. Coaches buy nature thrust one into close proximity with a large group of strangers. It is entirely possible to get coach tours refunded and switch to a private tour – a lot of 3rd party online companies will offer refunds as close to 48 hours before departure.
- No need for public transport or busy coach stations – with collection straight from your hotel door. The coach station’s themselves, as well as train stations and underground stations, pose a similar risk to the public. Private tours allow for collection right from your door, reducing the risk of exposure from low to near non-existent.
- Coach trips cause large crowds at various monuments. Numerous coaches arrive at the same time to create ‘peak times’, which again pose a risk in the current climate. A private tour has the luxury of choice. Avoiding these peak times will not only lower risk of exposure but also make for a more relaxed atmosphere at any given monument, leaving you in peaceto admire our cultural history.
- Safety for the whole family. Private tours are ideal for keeping your children out of harm’s way. Private tours are perfectly suited to families, keeping everyone together with no one else to interrupt the family quality time, apart from an experienced and knowledgeable guide, whilst minimising the potential exposure of your children.
- The flexibility of private tours allows for a more sequestered experience at every turn. Private tours are ideal for finding delightful rural places to enjoy lunch, in quiet village locations. Once again, you can avoid the often-hectic services on UKs motorways and cafés/restaurants near to monuments.
Private transfers allow for collection right from your hotel door, reducing the risk of exposure from low to near non-existent
We have implemented the following actions to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 Virus:
Our Licensed Driver / Guide… are fully briefed on the symptoms associated with Covid-19 and what is required of them to act with the utmost propriety. Before your vehicle even arrives, the vehicle will be sanitised internally and door handles will be cleaned. All drivers will have washed their hands thoroughly and will be wearing a face mask, at all times. Hand sanitiser will be provided, ready and waiting for all customers.
Our Insured Vehicles… have been specially adapted for your safety, with purpose-built Perspex divides installed between driver and passengers eliminating the risk of any contamination.
Picking you up… Your driver will not shake your hand – you will be asked if you would like your driver to load the luggage or if you would prefer to do this yourself. Unless all seats are required, you will be asked to sit in the rear of the vehicle, to maximise social distancing at all times. Our 9 seat minvans will be reduced to 7 seats for your safety.
Even After you have arrived at each of your tourist destinations your driver / guide will be busy meticulously repeating this process to the letter, while you can carry on your day with your peace of mind intact.
In these strange times, the safety of both our staff and our clients is of paramount importance, and, as always, the comfort of our clients remains at the heart of our business. These special safety measures have been brought in in addition to the abundance of premium tour services we offer.
Getting around safely is essential, so in this scary time don’t take unnecessary risks and travel in safety and luxury with us – professional, comfortable and most importantly safe. See you soon.
Due to this pandemic, the demand for private guided tours is increasing rapidly throughout this summer. BOOK A PRIVATE TOUR / TRANSFER NOW – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Join us on a guided tour and learn more about this amazing new discovery
This week has seen one of the greatest archaeological discoveries in recent years.
For centuries, archaeologists as well as the public have marvelled at the sheer richness of neolithic history concentrated in the Wessex area. Whether it’s the world famous mystery of Stonehenge, Avebury stone circle or Durrington Walls (possibly the largest neolithic settlement in Europe). With such a historic landscape, so rigorously examined over the years, new discoveries are often few and far between or small in scale. This week however, archaeologists have discovered a gigantic neolithic circle of deep shafts surrounding Durrington Walls – a discovery of seismic proportions.
A new circle discovered near Stonehenge, is more than 10 metres in diameter and five metres deep. Photo taken by Stonehenge Dronescapes.
“This is an unprecedented find of major significance within the UK,” said archaeologist Vincent Gaffney.
The neolithic settlement, thought to be where the builders of Stonehenge…
View original post 696 more words